Tuesday, June 23, 2009

베토벤 바이러스 / Beethoven Virus

I was introduced to this show by J, and when I saw a video shop selling it @ $19.90 reduced from $40+ & grabbed it. Genuine stuff k? At least I won't get people knocking @ my door and raiding my house for pirated DVD.

I bought it on Saturday and to date have only watched 3 episodes. It's not the type where you want to keep on watching like 꽃보다 남자 where it's so funny or maybe the actors/actresses aren't that good-looking like 꽃보다 남자 scuba diving in the UK

I always loved the orchestra, would love to bring Athena to a proper one (actually she's been to one - Mozart Festival). It might bore her to tears coz' it's not High5 show and she can't munch popcorns *lol*
Want to inspire her to play very well, so that we can have nice music in the house. And if only mei-mei can play well too... such lovely combination. Must try to inspire mei-mei too! Coz the mother can only play trash music. Hee!

A bit out of the point here but check this girl out : -


Emily Bear




No comments: