Thursday, August 9, 2007

My entertainer - Aricia

Our little girl is always entertaining us in her funny ways. She'll keep smiling and laughing at everything and that will cheer us up.

So what has my little girl been up to of late, I haven't been writing much about her. Infact, I have some photos which I haven't posted.

She's been :
1) deliberately spitting saliva. She'll close her mouth and make movements and out comes her saliva. Disgusting!

2) refusing to come out from her bathtub during bathtub

3) throws tantrum by arching her back backwards. Sometimes, I fed up and just put her on the floor to let her throw her xiao-jie-pi-qi further. She either a)pushes herself backwards while on tummy on the floor and making noise at the same time or b) comes up to you

4) she bites. She don't get her way she uses this tactic.

5) squinting her eyes and smiling

6) throwing things out from everywhere.

7) she knows how to come to you; hug you and tap you on the back (as if trying to sayang you)

8) she enjoys music. She'll laugh at this DVD I play for her coz' it teaches pitch. Umm... no wonder she's always been trying to get involved in Athena's music lessons at home.

9) she loves velcros. Ask her to stick the papers, she'll tear it off and scratch the velcro. It happens for both her Shichida class as well as our home practice. Sigh......No wonder, she did so well for the last lesson. Practically taking off things.

10) when she's fully engrossed in something, she'll look intensely at the thing and stick her tongue between her lips while playing. Unsightly for our future Miss Singapore but rather cute. But.... it's a bad habit

11) Little Miss Pointer. Why? She goes around pointing with her index fingers at things; people.

Her photos :



27th July - @ Macs

2 August

Oh well, that's my girl. That's my A.R.I.C.I.A

No comments: