Thursday, August 30, 2007

Saturdays

18th August
Was at the carpark in Kovan when hubby called to tell me "haha! your wallet is at home....Aricia mummy have no money to eat." Goash! I think that girl took it out for me and I'm penniless.
I told Athena and she was like "huh... then how? We go back now lor.." Then I joked that I should sell her off "for $10, but mummy lugi. Umm...maybe $20?" Then she said "er...how about $100." "Good! SOLD!"

I thought it should be okay, we'll probably have to head back home after her art class.

Her drawing - Fruits
Then mom called to see if I'm outside coz' she might want to drop by to see the kiddos. So since brother is fetching her, told her to meet me in Kovan instead since brother has to go back to work in Buangkok.
Before meeting her, Athena kept asking me "mummy, we have no money. We eat what?" We walked into Cold Storage to waste time and it so happened that there was a lady promoting Twisties chips inside, she cut it and gave us two different packs. I turned to tease her "Athena, that's our lunch." She asked me "mummy, can aunty give us another one?"

Ai yoh.......so poor thing leh! I had to wait for mom. When she came, let her decide if she wants to eat out or we head back home to eat. Then mom said she'll blanjah us. Not bad huh? I should be penniless and then mom will have to blanjah me. Hee!

25th August
In the morning, Athena reminded me - "Mummy, you must bring your wallet okay?" Today we train down and she kept talking about us no money last week blah blah... talking so loudly in the train. Everyone's looking at this woman who looks okay outside but penniless. Haha!
Fed up, I took out my wallet "there you see, I have my wallet out today." "Got money or not?" "No money. Sell you away I have money."

Crocodile

No comments: