Thursday, February 9, 2006

Hopeless mother

This morning, my girl said she wanted to tie her hair. At first she told "like that, like that." (grabbed her hair) and I didn't understand, so I asked her if she wanted one ponytail. Half ponytail?? " No! tie like Ms Leaw like that.."
Ms Leaw did a side pleat from left to right for her last evening and she liked it.
Anyway, I did it my style. Very messy...
At school, one teacher asked "she just woke up?" "No, I dunno how to tie as nice as Ms Leaw." Before she went in, I re-tie her hair for her again. This time the end part was horizontally on her right side. It so happened that Ms Leaw was leading a group of students to the playground and was laughing at me. I laughed at myself too! She promised she'll tie her hair for her tonight.
Anyway, after my breakfast I walked past the class. We had a left profile of her, her hair was down (I thought. Ok, she pulled it out.). Then her classmate told her something and she turned to looked at us. The end was still sticking out. Really funny! Pity I didn't get a snap of that. Mom started laughing.. at my skills.

No comments: