Monday, February 13, 2006

Finally.. I chopped off my messy hair

Haven't had a hair cut since July or was it August last year. No doubt, I was happy at one point of time when my hair is at shoulder length, it makes my face look slimmer. But as time goes by blowing my hair was not easy. And on lazy days, I'd just wash my hair and leave it. So lazy that I even went out with my hair not blown but tied half or full ponytail to neaten it.
Had been itching to cut my hair since yesterday so today I decided to go for it ( I actually fell asleep in the chair - haha!). Option was to go back to Reds at TMall or to Jean Yip at Rivervale Mall. In the end I chose the latter as it's nearer to home and I don't have to wait long. Was infact thinking if there's long queue at Jean Yip, I'd go into the $10 booth. I'm that desperate!

2 comments:

ros said...

Don't go $10 booth. Trust me! U can go to Storm in Century Sq or Kimage at Tampines Telepark. These two are good.

Lily Ann said...

To Ros : actually once I went into the $10 booth coz' my hairstylist was on Reservist and the salon was crowded. When I say I want to cut means I want to cut it NOW. I usually go to my regular places..
To Pigbylicious :No need piccies lah! So hideous looking. You've seen me in short hair before what.....