Monday, August 10, 2026

✈️ time to ..>>

 When this is out means ….


Someone is travelling again. Just need to find which number is tagged to her phone, then checked the battery. Realised AirTags battery depletes fast 🤨.


I have to put (numbers) on it for easier identification. So it’s either (1) or (4) that is tagged to her phone


Che-che’s week trip to xxx with her uni friends. Makes me wonder why when I was working I didn’t even go on a holidays with my friends.


AirTags getting busy
Our last trip was in March, 5 months ago, so AirTags were in storage. Now getting busy the next 3 months. When she’s back, daddy will go on his month long trip. Lil’ one and I will also go on a trip for a week while he is away. He returns. Then in October che-che is travelling again. Yup! Travelling is so so different now. I want to go for another solo trip 😜 but me no money 😩.

No comments: