Wednesday, August 9, 2023

On This Day - (9th Aug) #Reminders from FB#

9th Aug 2022

海底捞 after our last one in Jan in the US.

Difference is the individual pots there vs 4-1 pot here. And I heck keto by then so took their sauce vs my own sauce now.

I got my 肉肉!



9th Aug 2015

From Lilyann Cafe: chocolate ice-blended with oreo.

After I served the drink, I realise I forgot chocolate chip.

*that straw spoils the look *




9th Aug 2015



Spending time nanoblocking







9th Aug 2015


I want to open door, che-che scared. She scared coz I suggested we sing and shout out loud when singing NDP songs. She thinks I'm siao.

Feel so proud when seeing our SIA plane flying past, proud to be Singaporean, proud that Aunty here used to don that uniform too. (now cannot fit liao!)


9th Aug 2014

Che-Che's so thoughtful, to take videos of the NDP, going to send it over to daddy.

Hmm...I doubt it'll go through. 


9th Aug 2013


Omg! The crowd!!!


9th Aug 2012


Che-Che doing her school Chinese compo HW, asked me what is the falling sound called. I thought it was "peng" 碰 but told her to double check with daddy. The lil' kapo girl overheard and answered so confidently "piak!"

Haha! So funny.


9th Aug 2012


Girl with specs and a "Prefect" tie... Haha!



9th Aug 2011

Pledge moment


No comments: