Wednesday, August 2, 2023

On This Day - (2nd Aug) #Reminders from FB#



 2nd Aug 2022


Asked che-che if she wanted to get this as her red and black pines planted from seed were not successful.

Actually $190 for this plant also too ex.



I glanced at the desserts .... 🥲 I want to eat my warabi mochi



2nd Aug 2019

I forgot my daughter would "cook for me" on Fridays and went to buy my dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ before picking her up.

And I'm too full to eat the mee goreng she cooked. I should taichi to the person who dotes on her the most - daddy 🤣 and convince him his dotter cooked for him. Hee!

#nochillinokicklehotherwisestillgoodattempt#

#FCElessons##看得像样#

"Mummy..I didn't know I had to fry all the things one by one before the noodles."

"I can cook already....next time we buy this yellow noodles in NTUC."

"We dunno how to peel garlic so we cut into half and then anyhow peel."

~ My entertainment in the car while stuck in heavy traffic~



2nd Aug 2016

Yeh, my desk is messy when I'm working. But I tidy them up once I'm done. Does that count me as a genius??




2nd Aug 2015


First time I'm doing a dump-and-go birthday party any of my girl is invited. Somehow can't help but worry ..

..if she'll behave herself n eat when it's time.

If in her mischief run n fall into the deep pool....





Footnote written in 2023 :
This was the party where she told her friend’s mom “my mother say I can drink Coke.” Then she gobbled up as fast as she could and asked for more. 🤣🤣 So funny! I can’t possibly flush it out from her, can I? 


2nd Aug 2013

Rice paper at the sides of rice cooker




2nd Aug 2012

1st month anniversary! And .... omg many more to come.

I'm so "blessed" received so many presents. Dark eye-ring; rough hands;chipped nails; more tired than ever. Argh!


2nd Aug 2011

Her results are out. A sigh of relief....she did better than usual for her abacus calculation. Normally in class, 10Qs only 1 correct ans. The best performance so far was 3 correct ans. that was the reason y I was hesitant to let her go for exams esp I had to make the hassle of changing their Berries class to accommodate the exams. But salute her "never-say-die" attitude.

Oh yes, that day she came out of the hall n told me "mummy I love exams. I want to go for exams again".

Huh? My faint heart cannot take it lah mei-mei!




2nd Aug 2011


Che-che asked me earlier on "mummy, how come aunties n M, A can always go there? How come papa nvr join?" My answer on "没有钱" didn't satisfy her.

So l thought ... " Athena, mummy also hv a club membership." she bugged me to show her my card n when I can bring her. I showed her my 2 stored value cards for SSC - public swimming pool. She burst out laughing.



2nd Aug 2011


Shiok! It's a bliss to sit in the aircon room ..... But wait!! It's not a bliss to be sitting in between 2 girls, who r doing my work. N lil' one keeps trying to get my attention "u see mummy..I can do it. U see mummy.blah blah." - nonstop talking n literally shouting into my ears. (she has loud sharp voice u see)


No comments: