Thursday, August 24, 2023

On This Day - (24th Aug) #Reminders from FB#

24th Aug 2022

My little monster

Love 💕 you to the moon and back



24th Aug 2020

Folding plastic bags while waiting to pick che-che up 🤣 reminds me of the days I spent outside lil' one's kindy folding plastic bags in the car.

#savingtime#

Was thinking lucky I don't fold their laundry for them. If not, I might even lug them out to fold in the car



24th Aug 2020


Chey! Thought I smart to come here at 8am to go marketing. Didn't know there's Pioneer priority timing, so the supermarket will only allow this youngster me in at 9am.

End up I have to sit down here to la la my mee-lor.

#goodnewsthatiamyoung#

Longer wait for me coz lil' one kancheong and left home at 6.35am 🤦🏻‍♀️. Hubby was saying if he had known, he should have volunteered to send her to school instead while I send che-che. But too bad! I've already made plans to go grocery-shopping.




24th Aug 2015

StIl 2 girls talking abt ice-cream at home.

AT: I can eat finish one big bowl

AR: I can eat finish two big bowls

AT : I can eat finish one big tub

AR: I can…...

Me: I will not bring you girls to the doctor

Che-che burst out laughing " I like mummy's response." Lil' one dunno pretend not to hear or really didn't hear, still wanting to continue ...she cannot lose out lah!

#êntertainment4Dday#



24th Aug 2015


And we're back to square 1. Sigh...

.. Can swim but of course must fine-tune strokes. She learnt swimming when she was K2? Then she suddenly had that fear of water. In between breaks n from group to private n more sighing from me. Why my 2 kids always need me to scream at them? Yah.I screamed at che-che in public pool b4.

# Lil'one (if u recall) lied to the coach she couldn't

swim when she had to go for SwimSafer. #

Now, when she wants to play in water. It's with the condition, she swims first. And I made her swim to me, walking further and further away each time. My fav statement to both girls. "I'll throw and kick you into the pool. I give you a choice, you either swim to survive or do nothing n drown.


24th Aug 2014

Ehh….... Art #-?? I lost count




24th Aug 2014

I heard the "king king kiang kiang" and saw my lil one helping me to dry the dishes. And threw the cutlery messily in the drawer. Awww....



Footnote written in 2023 : 
Then, at a young age, she would sometimes tao huang siao and help do housework without me asking. Not sure why she would take the initiative. Maybe to seek approval from me? 
Now she hardly do unless is asked / tasked to do so. 


24th Aug 2013

Lil girl n me heading off to a ... party. U guessed it right! Minion!! And I made a hairbow for her to complement





No comments: