Saturday, August 5, 2023

On This Day - (5th Aug) #Reminders from FB#

5th Aug 2022

When they were younger (lil' one @ 1y 7d old, didi @ Smths), they were curious abt each other.

They'll look at each other and poke at each other, most times lil' one is the aggressive one 😂. Then they grab anything so it happened that he grabbed her hair on this day and didn't let go. She bawled out really loud and was really sad.

#theadultscanlaughsomemore# 



5th Aug 2021

Long story rant:

I've been a YL user since 2015? 2016? I love their oils coz I know I'm using the real stuffs.

BUT YL oils isn't cheap at all, so when I heard of this brand - Revive - that smells exactly the same as YL and cheaper than YL, I just had to try it.

My items came today and seriously I can't tell the difference (except for Courage (YL's Valor) the initial sniff was sharper but after that no difference.

I chose to try Peppermint too coz this was the first bottle a friend gifted me. Introducing me to the world of pure oils. It was this bottle too that my innocent unbiased child, Athena, says she loves this smell better than the others I bought before. So it kindda convinced me that she knows the pure stuffs and the fake pungent peppermint cheap no brand oils we normally buy outside. In today's sniffing experiment, Revive's Peppermint didn't disappoint me. Will apply peppermint later, just nice my headache came back so will see if this will help me.

Sorry ah..... I know some of my friends here are also YL users. I'm just sharing, not implying that Revive is better than YL. And do read up on 2 sides of the story in the internet. I'm only trying the smells, haven't applied on skin yet. Some may not feel comfortable to try a new brand coz too used to YL, so it's up to your discretion.




5th Aug 2016

Lil' one's cookies from Home Management.





5th Aug 2016

She's done with her book. Can guess how long she ate her dinner, sat on the throne. I had to control myself, otherwise my blood pressure shoots up.

Jocelyn Ng, she says it's nice.



5th Aug 2011


Backdated photo : Mar 11 - My lil' girl is in Yellow Belt - Shichida.



5th Aug 2009

*pics tagged by MMI Katong*

Beautiful park to run in

Bubbles!

Catching around the trees


No comments: