Saturday, August 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th Aug) #Reminders from FB#

12th Aug 2022

Sitting here in Macs and now I realised that I'm the only one sitting in the opposite direction. Macam I'm the interviewer like that 😂. All the other lone diners at their own table somehow seated in the same direction. Is it coincidental? Is it a psychological thing where ppl wants privacy and not been seen (can see their backs but not their face).

Well...just a thought. Maybe I'm reading too much into this.


Footnote written in 2023 :

That was the time her Fridays are short days in school, so I send her to and fro school. And this year, at this time, she’s at home and ready to fly off in 5 days time. 



12th Aug 2021


2nd day only and she's sick of food already.

Unhealthy fast food to her rescue




12th Aug 2021

This is what happened when your kid leaves her books files under her desk.

Trip to the classroom to pick it them up.

Now so sianz..already miss almost 3/4 of class n nowhere near home ...also no mood to exercise 了。


Ah girl ah....

Otw Otw



12th Aug 2016

Lil' one just went into the room. May all the Gods in every religion bless her. May the examiner be deaf and pass her.



12th Aug 2011


Jialat! Had to change my iPhone. Then now all calendar, memos, notes n those I didn't / couldn't backup since last sync all gone. Friends who hunt SMS-ed me their contact number since my last cry over lost contacts, pls do so. Those who did, I did a paper backup weeks ago.



12th Aug 2009

*posted by Nicole*





No comments: