Wednesday, August 19, 2020

On This Day - 19th Aug #Reminders from FB#


19th Aug 2020

Few days ago, lil’ one commented this year end would be the boring-est holiday ever! And what can she do for that “so many weeks” school hols. 

She was so looking forward to her Disneyland and the many stargazing 🔭 opportunities in NPs. (I also will miss the 🔭, last year it was cloudy where we went so I lugged the lenses n tripod there for nothing. Che-che would also miss going to her playground - Griffith - 3rd time in 4yrs if we could be there this yr)

So I suggested that I could get her a tent and let her sleep in our PES, since there are 🌲 🌳 and the “waterfall”, we hv that nature feel  🦟 🐜 🐀 here. Or we can go for many trails in Singapore, I didn’t even manage to complete the one in Sentosa myself so we can go and there are so many more to go around in Singapore. 

And yet she continued sulking. Look girl, you’re not the only one sulking. 

#iwouldhavestartedplanningouritinerybynow#

#vacationwithdrawalsymptoms#

#darnthosetravelvideosininstagram#


19th Aug 2011

ENTRY 1 : 

One day I was scolding the two girls n threatened I'd buy them a cane each. "purple cane for you (looking at Che-che) and pink one for you (looking at lil' one)." turned to look at Che-Che n continued scolding. I heard a voice "but I don't like pink colour. I also like purple colour." and that innocent pouty girl looked at me. 

Wah...how to get angry?!

ENTRY 2 : 

As u all know lil' one likes to talk, n her speech is clear. One day she suddenly speaking in tongues n sobbing. We all rushed out to see her ....a fly crawled on her leg for quite some time and she was so scared n nobody around her at that time at that time. 

I know it's bad but we really laugh at her.

ENTRY 3 :

This is how self-motivated lil' one is. It's vy late alr n we just got back home, still she had to grab a book to do while sitting on the throne. Wah...臭臭!

Tell her to stop doing work, she still continue.



No comments: