Thursday, August 9, 2018

On This Day - 9th Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 9, 2011 at 8:15 PM ·
Pledge Moment


Footnote : Aww....... she was at that age when she's so obliging to do everything (well almost everything) I say. She'd let me take pic of her while doing so. Now? The most unpatriotic girl (then again I am too!) who pretends to sing the National Anthem (don't we all do that when we were younger?) in school and ... perhaps in a year she'll turn into the horrible tween that nobody warn us about.  

_________________________________________________________________________________

August 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM ·
Girl with specs and a "Prefect" tie... Haha!


Footnote : She never got to be the Prefect in school she wants. Well, really have no idea how school choose prefects coz during che-che's time and lil' one's time I do notice some girls really don't deserve to be a Prefect at all. I'm not saying this because I'm sore over that my girls never got a chance to be chosen as one. There's pros and cons to being a prefect also. I don't think we can commit to sending either of them to school so early, the old folks need a little more rest time. Anyway, she got the chance to be a Science Monitor this year. So..... let's see if she's given any leadership roles in Secondary school. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

August 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM ·
Che-Che doing her school Chinese compo HW, asked me what is the falling sound called. I thought it was "peng"碰 but told her to double check with daddy. The lil' kapo girl overheard and answered so confidently "piak!"
Haha! So funny.

Footnote : Che-che was P4 and lil' one K2. Strangely, lil' one started off as hating chinese and refused to speak but this subject has turned out to be her forte. She's one cheena girl!
_________________________________________________________________________________

August 9, 2014 at 8:18 PM ·
Che-Che's so thoughtful, to take videos of the NDP, going to send it over to daddy.
Hmm....I doubt it'll go through.  😜


Footnote : Oh boy! I hate to be reminded that during this period hubby went to Shanghai to work. I had to handle the girls and household alone. No help! It's no joke. It wasn't a good time coz' my mood was really bad. I kindda man-handled the girls in Army style, strict timing and ordering them around. If I didn't give orders, they'd be dilly dallying their time away. The Dilly Dally Queen is che-che. And every second counts especially in che-che's crucial year.
  
_________________________________________________________________________________

August 9, 2015 at 4:26 PM ·
From Lilyann Café : chocolate ice-blended with oreo. After I served the drink, I realise I forgot chocolate chip. 😁



Footnote : We had moved into PV for 3 months and this year the girls are in Sec 1 and P3 respecticvely, I was trying to relax a little coz' I was over-stressed the year before. Though still no help with housework, I had (as usual) everything all planned down to details. Menu had to be planned properly as I try to finish up the foodstuffs within the week. It was at this same time, I decided to do a little more home-cook, home-made stuffs. This ice-blended was one of the home made stuff, the girls played a part in deciding what to put inside their drinks and helped out by finishing up everything. I don't have the time to do this now but I hope next year onwards I'm able to prepare more homemade goodies for them. Coz' I'm not going to care about lil' one's academic anymore!!...... I hope so...... 

________________________________________________________________________________

August 9, 2015 at 8:48 PM ·
Spending time nanoblocking



August 9, 2015 at 10:57 PM ·

Nice!

Haribo bear travelled to Rome





Footnote : National Day today in 2018 is on a Thursday. Prelims commences next Monday. Lil' one's PSLE Orals are next week too! 16th (Thu) is English Oral followed by Chinese Oral the next day. So the girls are studying, lil' one had been rushing her tons of homeworks. 
Che-che's tutor had wanted to come today at 5.30pm (usual time at 6pm) but I changed the date coz' we would like to watch the parade. And this would be the ideal time for them to relax too...  
Shucks! PSLE is in 7 weeks time! O's is in 9 and 11 weeks time.     






No comments: