Friday, August 3, 2018

On This Day - 3rd Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 3, 2012 at 11:57 AM ·
"number 6"!
Comments in 2018 : The guy still shouts so loudly in the coffee shop. Now his daughter helps out in the stall and they've introduced some new items in their menu. I said I'll try it one day but since I don't go that often, whenever I'm there, I end up ordering my favourite shredded chicken noodle. Che-che has changed in her liking now, she prefers the soupy version so would order the soupy noodles plus her unhealthy fried wanton separately. It's still our favourite noodle at Roxy Square. I'm not sure if next year onwards we'll still be stuck in this area. I hope not coz I'm so sick and tired of this area! 10 years of shuttling to and fro this distance! It's long and tiring. But will miss this if not around this area. The auntie will miss her. Always give her a big bowl of soup and then when she does the Oliver "can I have some more soup?" they oblige her readily. 
____________________________________________________________________________
August 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM ·
She has alot of homeworks today!! Last homework for the day - making friendship band.
And mummy had to teach her...guess what I'm left-handed so she's trying hard to accommodate me

Comments in 2018 : In 2012, she was P4, still the relaxed mood. Now in 2018, I'm breathless and stressed and hmm.... my womanhood hasn't come for so many months. Not surprisingly, for che-che's PSLE it was the whole year. 

___________________________________________________________________________

August 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM · 
Kids jamming session. 
Ehh.......it's trashing 🎵
Comments from 2018 : Lil' one has lost interest in music. She told me all the while she hates music and was forced to play the piano. I'm hesistant in withdrawing her out. I don't want to give her the wrong message that she can give up things halfway just coz' she don't like it anymore. Infact, what does she even like? Swimming also don't like, art also don't like. Everything also don't like. She'll only grow up to know to study only. Boring! 

No comments: