Friday, August 24, 2018

On This Day - 24th Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 24, 2015 at 4:54 PM · 
无聊 2 girls talking abt ice-cream at home.
AT : I can eat finish one big bowl
AR : I can eat finish two big bowls 
AT : I can eat finish one big tub
AR : I can....
Me : I will not bring you girls to the doctor 
Che-che burst out laughing " I like mummy's response." Lil' one dunno pretend not to hear or really didn't hear, still wanting to continue ...she cannot lose out lah! 
#êntertainment4Dday#

_________________________________________

August 24, 2015 at 1:01 PM · 
And we're back to square 1. Sigh..... Can swim but of course must fine-tune strokes. She learnt swimming when she was K2? Then she suddenly had that fear of water. In between breaks n from group to private n more sighing from me. Why my 2 kids always need me to scream at them? Yah..I screamed at che-che in public pool b4. 
# Lil'one (if u recall) lied to the coach she couldn't swim when she had to go for SwimSafer. # 
Now, when she wants to play in water. It's with the condition, she swims first. And I made her swim to me, walking further and further away each time. My fav statement to both girls. "I'll throw and kick you into the pool. I give you a choice, you either swim to survive or do nothing n drown."


---------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2014 at 8:43 PM · 
Ehh..... Art #-?? I lost count



Comments in 2018 : She can only draw under close supervision. She cannot imagine something out and draw. Hmm...... can't do this; can't do that. Dunno what this girl is capable of  
----------------------------------------------------------

August 24, 2014 at 2:21 PM · 
I heard the "king king kiang kiang" and saw my lil one helping me to dry the dishes. And threw the cutlery messily in the drawer. Awww....



Comments in 2018 : She is usually the most helpful of the two. Now she volunteers when she feels like it. And she's doing a better job now. 
----------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM · 
Lil girl n me heading off to a .... party. U guessed it right! Minion!! And I made a hairbow for her to complement

Comments in 2018 : No more hairbow craze. I've lost interest in making hairbows now also since they are too old for this kiddish stuffs. I have a boxful of ribbons and stuffs, will have to clear it one day after PSLE. I did have the intention of selling handmade hairbows, maybe I shall see how. 









No comments: