Friday, August 24, 2018

弁当 bentō - entry drafted on 17th May #lateposting#

The girls are getting sick and tired of their canteen food, they've been asking me to pack food for them. It started off with che-che asking me to make toasted bread with cheese and (in the beginning) luncheon meat.Then it was just cheese. Once I probably got from the wrong side of the bed or maybe coz' I didn't sleep so was zombie-fied that I decided to fry an egg and put it between the toast and cheese. She only likes this cheese which can only be found in I12 MarketPlace.

She once made me prepare hard boiled eggs. I didn't put her food in the cutesy food container but put in aluminium foil containers (Twice! which I can't remember what I bought it for so used it so that she can junk it away after that). With the toasted breads, it was much easier that I wrapped them up in aluminium foil. I had so many practices that I perfect the art of wrapping them so neatly.

Lil' one started asking for it too. Except for hers can still be a little childish. So, prepared soba with rilakkumma fishcakes etc.. She loves it. 




Think like this is the last few months i can bento for her. I'm still eyeing on making that Tsum Tsum rice balls.  

No comments: