Thursday, August 23, 2018

On This Day - 23rd Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 23, 2011 at 12:21 PM ·
15 mins drive home : lil' girl keep complaining to me "I'm vy hungry, can u pls drive faster!", recite her pledge 我们是新加坡公园.. Arguing with me when I correct her the 公园. Sing song, In between complaining hungry.. N when I turn into my carpark I realize no noise. Lil' girl "fainted" from hunger.
I get this kind of unforgettable argumentative rides with her.

Comments in 2018 : This is my lil' one. Her yakking away is so like her. Tell her to stop talking, she still must complete her sentence though I told her I knew what she was going to say. Sigh...... will she still be so talkative in years to come?

_______________________________________

August 23, 2010 at 1:04 AM ·



Comment in 2018 : She was in P2. Yup! I did mention in my previous blog entry that life was so carefree then... 

No comments: