Thursday, August 2, 2018

On This Day - 2nd Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM : 
Her results are out. A sigh of relief....she did better than usual for her abacus calculation. Normally in class, 10Qs only 1 correct ans. The best performance so far was 3 correct ans. that was the reason y I was hesitant to let her go for exams esp I had to make the hassle of changing their Berries class to accommodate the exams. But salute her "never-say-die" attitude. 
Oh yes, that day she came out of the hall n told me "mummy I love exams. I want to go for exams again". Huh? My faint heart cannot take it lah mei-mei!

________________________________________________________________________
August 2, 2015 at 5:38 PM · 
First time I'm doing a dump-and-go birthday party any of my girl is invited. Somehow can't help but worry .....if she'll behave herself n eat when it's time. If in her mischief run n fall into the deep pool....

Comments now : When I picked her up from the party. Host told me she ate some food and even asked for more. Then...... the shocker came. Host whispered to me "she told me 'my mummy allow me to drink Coke'. " Holy shit! This girl can lie through her teeth! Of course host told me she drank about 3 small cups. I can't possible pump her stomach can I? How to trust this girl?   





No comments: