Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Eggs Hunt

I guess the hunt would have been more fun with 3 kids turning my living room area upside down (I'm not comfortable in turning the whole house upside down) but ... Iggy's in Japan. *jealous*

Nonetheless my kids had fun.
Aricia seems to know what to do this year, but rather slow. But it's still better than what she did last year.Think next year she'll do better. The che-che, who's rather 贪心, was running around. Ultimately the one who stayed so cool in one spot was lucky to have alot of eggs. This year, I've printed some activities and bought one packet of 4 magnetic foam crafts to give out. In exchange they have to give me their eggs or do something for me. Or sometimes they do get bonus by getting extra eggs. It's all in the thrill.

Athena, although had the least eggs, received alot of activities. She was so happy and even more elated when she realised she won a special gift from me. I didn't have the time to buy so gave her $2 to buy whatever she wanted. She chose 2 sheets of Hello Kitty stickers when we were out after that.

Photos :
prepared the night before the "hunt" Bought some extra (elephant, smiley etc..) chocolates at the airport the previous day when we went to pick hubby up

the hiding spots. Hmm..........quite boring. Like you know where I'll be hiding the eggs

the hunt

Athena's loot

Aricia's loot

apparently Aricia had to stand on one feet for 10 seconds which she so gamely took up the challenge. Her next task was to give daddy a BIG KISS - how easy is that?

eating their chocolates. Umm.. one chocolate each
Excited over the foam craft. Both of them started doing it


No comments: