Tuesday, September 23, 2025

On This Day - 23rd Sep -#Reminders from FB#

23rd Sep 2024
* with lil’ one in Korea


Filled my tummy tum tum with yummy yum yum food 😋





23rd Sep 2023
* with lil’ one

Prior to plating her dinner, she suggested to turn on the aircon and asked if we have candles at home (birthday candles can?) to create the lomantik mood. With me? 😳

Pasta for dinner with Italian music, a few minutes only 😂coz she wanted to watch MasterChef 🤣

#moodspoiler#

Very simple dish with her requested ham and egg.






23rd Sep 2022

🎼 Ding..ding..ding.. ding 🔪

Excited for this date with che-che

Expensive tix to watch Psycho 😂. So where do I

keep my eyes on? The movie or the musicians?

Totally different experience hearing the music so real, we should have someone bring a lighter close to the water sprinklers and get a 🚿sensory concert






23rd Sep 2021

Just happened to drive along dangerous place n asked if we should go in. Che-che let out a loud "YES!"

I said, "I need to get my tulips." She didn't hear me, immediately she walked to look for her fav - iris - and it seems calla lily too? I took 2 bunch of tulips but put one back coz the other vase is not big enuf if the bigger vase is used for her flowers. #itwaasupposedtobejusttulips#

#ishallofficiallybarherfromgoingFEFwithme#

#iwouldbe40dollarsricherifnotforherflowers#





My 🌷

Her choice of purple n white iris n yellow calla




23rd Sep 2015

Blessed with delicious n beautiful mooncakes, all handmade by a friend.

I love her teochew style mooncake, which is the swirl swirl one. With yam filling.


Champagne Truffle snowskin mooncake

23rd Sep 2010 - Mid Autumn Festival celebration in MMI

Milo mooncake made by me


No comments: