Monday, January 9, 2023

Finally school starts

This is the longest break (no need to iron uniform, no need to chauffeur around) ever for us. Lil’ one hasn’t worn her school uniform after 11th Oct, which is almost 3 months ago. 

When she wore her school uniform today, it just felt so strange. Strange that we will not be driving towards KPE/ECP but a totally different direction. Felt strange that my girl is suddenly grown and out of secondary school. Time passed by too fast. I remember when che-che graduated in 2018; I grouched that I had to make the journey for lil’ one all the way from home. 

For the next 3 weeks will only need to send her to school, when che-che’s new term commences on 30th means I’ll have to make two opposite direction trips? Or maybe pass her a car?

Wishing the best to my lil’ one in her new school. May she make new friends soon. 

No comments: