Thursday, January 5, 2023

Ms Thermie #2

Taught lil’ one how to cook rice. Never teach the man but her. Haha! 

This time I figured how to switch to the weighing machine function within. So much easier, as I don’t have to take out my weighing machine. But if I were to do meal/ingredients prep next time I’d have to bring out my weighing machine. 

Not having enough space in the small kitchen is a struggle. I have to move the coffee machine away, I also needed some space on the other side to work which seemed more crowded than usual. Sigh… hopefully with the minor kitchen top change and stove change I’ll have more space next time. 

Next while steaming and grilling the other food, I set Ms Thermie to work. Took out the rice and placed it in a food warmer container. 

Did an easy lettuce and mushrooms stir fry. As I have ready minced garlic at home, I can skip one step. 

1. Add EVVO and sauté 3 min / 120°C / speed 1

2. Add lettuce and mushrooms, keto oyster sauce (coz ran out of normal oyster sauce), sesame oil and 1 tsp of monkfruit sweetener. Last minute I saw a sambal prawn paste and just put in a little to get my veggies spiced up. 

3. Cook  



I have no idea why the stir fry came out with so much gravy 🤭 when I did squeeze out the water from the mushrooms. Did capping back the MC made the moisture retained in the mixing bowl? Hmm…. 

Dinner was ready quite fast as I could set the stove and oven working at the same time. I’m wondering how long I will take to cook a 3 dish meal with just one bowl. Anyway, I ordered 2 more food warmer containers. I can also pop the plates into the oven to keep the food warm. 

The simple dishes tonight. 
                                                

But I’m really happy that after the cooking, all I needed to do was to wipe down the solid surface top. No need to wipe the cabinet, stove, mop floor. Stove is cleaner today too coz I only used it for steaming. One day I’ll figure out how to use the varoma dish. 


No comments: