Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Leadership roles

Lil' one told me she was "tikam tikam-ed" to be a Chinese Representative for her class. Then she was arrowed to be a Music Representative. The funniest thing she was arrowed to be an Environmental Representative as well. What the heck is that? I asked her if she was the "rubbish girl?"   

I was surprised that she could have so many roles because as far as possible, the teacher would give every student a chance for some leadership roles. She spoke to the teachers about it and I was surprised that they didn't mind her taking up the duties. 

Oh well! Hope she can be a student councillor though. 

Would she be like one of those "I never expected them to shine in secondary school coz in primary school they weren't so outstanding" kids I know from che-che's batch? 


No comments: