Wednesday, January 30, 2019

On This Day - 30th Jan #Reminders from FB#

30th Jan 2011
Exhausted! I'm rotating between 2 girls. Damn! Gotta do work; gotta sit down on piano; gotta take after their shit! And I'm so bloody jealous! My helper gets the rest but I don't!! 
_____________________________________________________________________________

30th Jan 2013

Am I a bad mummy??
Last year, when we had to make our option for P5, che-che has been telling me she wants to do HMT. Teacher recommended 4S, I put down 4S for her. I have my reasons for not letting her take HMT, I wasn't sure she could cope too. She sulked. I wasn't even supportive and encouraging her.


This year, especially after every Chinese enrichment class, she harps on it and keeps telling me she really wants to try. How? Am I a bad mummy? I'm suppose to encourage her but instead I discouraged her. And she seems to have the drive to want to try.
How? How? How?


Footnote in 2019: Apparently Chinese is one subject she's always struggling in. Scoring a C5 for her O's and she didn't want to re-attempt the second time. I doubt the extra one month of tuition can do anything better for her too if she's not working hard enough.
Did that move in 2013 make her hate Chinese more? 
_________________________________________________________________________________

30th Jan 2014 
"Mummy, not fair! How come this is the Horse year? I want it to be my Dog year."
It will be your year in 4 years time... (bleh! PSLE year for her then)

@ 10.40am
It's so b#%^*! HOT! Waiting for the girls along MParade Road. Ooh..... I haven't done this kind of fugitive, waiting in the car thing for so long and I don't miss it.

Footnote in 2019 - Yes! That was something that I dreaded but sometimes due to practicality I had to do it. Gone are the days of waiting in the car. However as it is still early, che-che's school is yet to be known so I'm not sure if I need to camp out. Tuitions have put on hold, so things are looking good. Hopefully lil' one don't need any tuition so I don't have to camp in Parkway Parade anymore   

@ 1.33pm
This is going to be a miserable CNY. So what if we have a long weekend? I see the amount of homeworks already pengsang.

Footnote in 2019 - Yup! That was the dreadful PSLE year 

_____________________________________________________________________________

30th Jan 2015 
@ 3.15pm
At pool - Girl didn't know I was standing there and she was negotiating with the coach on the number of bubbles she had to blow. After some time she realised I was standing there and gave me her sweetest smile.
I pointed her out to coach. Before I could say anything, coach commented "this girl ah.....she can swim." Haha! Picha-lobang (the truth is out)

Footnote in 2019 - If only she can put her brains to better use, like in her studies

@ 4.13pm
Poor girl .... 20mins power nap in between swim and ballet. Wah.... at least she gets a nap. I get none.
* she's snoring, can't bear to wake her up
Footnote in 2019 - Fast forward 4 years later, it's a different ballgame altogether. I don't think she'll have the chance to nap in such a way coz it's either I have to send her home immediately or only have 10mins wait before picking che-che up. 

No comments: