Friday, January 25, 2019

又有钱拿了

Edusave Awards Ceremony at our function room. This time they have refreshments for the recipients and their family. Mom and dad came for their free meal. Haha! It was unintentional. I didn't want them to know..but it's planned this way I guess. I had asked for dad to come over to fix stuffs in the morning, and last minute he told me he would come in the evening.
Che-che was sulking coz' she didn't want to go for the ceremony BUT she wanted the money. #moneyfacegirl#

And she was like "No way I'm going to sit in the front few rows." So we sat right at the back out of spotlight.

Sigh...... what's with the mispronunciation? Is 'Athena' that hard to pronounce?


我正在祈祷小妞不要在李先生的面前拉着长脸似乎我们欠她。这次她带着灿烂的笑容 - 可能看在钱的份上吧!

幸好这次她不是第一获得者, 我们还有时间筹备相机


恭喜你了, 小妞。 希望您在初级学院再接再厉, 突出好成绩来!

No comments: