Sunday, March 25, 2018

This lady speaks my mind

I teach my children to be nice to everyone, to reach out to loners. To be compassionate and kind to all. It's a good thing that my girls don't experience anything as drama as the author (eg. stalker) but there were many occasions they were probably mistaken as the outcast to spend time with the loners (so they become the loners gang), or worst being picked by some kids in school. 

But the thing is, if I don't tell my girls to be nice and kind to all, they may grow up to be selfish people. 
And I always tell them God is watching them, their actions will lead to their blessings etc.. but how is it the bitches still go undetected and scot-free? So unfair right?
So now, I don't really tell them what to do. Good thing is that my girls, because I've instilled in them since young still behaved as such, still are kind to people around them. But they've also learnt their lesson in a hard way when they were backstabbed by people they trust. 


No comments: