Saturday, March 3, 2018

Jupiter on 6th Feb - entry drafted on 7th Feb 18 #lateposting#

Okay, more about this planets and what nots.

Sometime on 4th Feb, che-che pointed to me Jupiter just as we were leaving the house for school. I had to send them to school so couldn't do anything. And so, on the 6th Feb the man has returned from his biz trip and sent the girls to school. I took the opportunity to snap a photo using my 250mm. Not a very good picture but just some (probably) worthy to look at next time when I'm old. 

Mars is suppose to be close to Jupiter but it's nowhere to be found. Maybe it was eaten up by some chocolate fans. (Ahh...... no wonder ....... I did a check on planets visibility in Singapore. Jupiter - fairly good visibility. Mars - average visibility) 

After taking the picture, I went back into the house ready for my nap before I start my shift work. I viewed my shots. Not a good one, I was lazy to take out the telescope. In truth, I was rather embarrassed if the neighbours start looking at what I was doing since my PES is facing a high human traffic path. I zoomed in the few pictures I took and one of them caught my attention (the picture below and to the right). Are those the moons of Jupiter?? Lo, Europa, Callista and Ganymede? 


Woah! This is so fun!! 

No comments: