Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What a bloody experience

Now that I have been pumping, I must always be put to face another challenge. Why me?
Others have no problems with their milk supply.
No bloody experience.
When I talk about bloody experience, I don't mean sore nipples. The sides of my nipples cracked and I can see the 'platonic plates' crack on both sides of my nipples. Now, pumping has to be done slower and 'eyes-on' because if not, I may have blood going down the pump. Even when done slower, blood sometimes still trickle down. So, it's like I gotta pray hard this pumping session will not have been bleeding. My little princess has been drinking my 'strawberry' milk, even my helper told me one morning "mum.... I want to show you this.... Got blood. Can drink?" "Drink drink, mummy do not have enough milk already. Let her drink mummy's blood."

Mom and hubby sees me in such a state (mind you my nipples are even painful when I'm not pumping); tells me to stop all the pumping. And although I claim I will stop if it's really low supply, on the other hand I still want to try. Thanks to my friend who gave me a call to let me on another way to increase milk supply. On the other hand, I'm waiting to hear what the BMSG counsellor has to say.

Thank you very much Moo Han for your timely sms-es and call, knowing I am in need of help. (yah...can you supply your EBM for Aricia too?)Thank you, I will try your remedy tomorrow.

No comments: