Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Family Day

Was so glad to have the PH today, so that hubby can relax at home.But it didn't take us long to decide to leave the house instead.

Athena, on the other hand, had been wanting to go over to mom's place. So we brought her out to TM for lunch; a walk around the place and then proceed to mom's place. We needed to do everything fast too, because Aricia's Godma2 - Ai Leng wants to visit the god-daughter in late afternoon.
Had lunch at KFC, where she enjoyed the cheese shake chicken popcorns. She was happily shaking and licking the cheese off the container.Had a little fries and a whole cup of hot Milo. As for myself, I needed to watch what I eat and moreover was still pumping - settled for a Shrooms burger and a hot Milo
We walked around the mall. Athena remembered I promised her the colouring art; promptly brought us "upstairs to where my music lesson is.." She did her colouring while hubby went into Popular. He came out with a DVD of
Princess Hours, a drama which I have been catching daily ever since it made its debut in Singapore.

Athena had her fun-time in ToysRUs, oh my.....I miss the times when we do our weekly routine together.

Walked around a little before we popped by NTUC. Athena fell asleep and it sounded more logical to put that bui-bui girl in the stroller while I carried the little one. Hubby said "this girl will spoil the stroller man!" Haha! He had problem pushing that close to 18kg girl around the supermarket.

Brought bui-bui to mom's place. Where she quickly and proudly announced to her dua-kim "I brought Aricia here."

We left for home soon, just in time, Ai Leng was about the reach our house also!

Had a chat with her and then she left about an hour later. Umm... looks like we gotta catch up another time! Thanks for coming by

No comments: