Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm a little overjoy today!

Why?

1) Because I am now 57kg, pre-pregnancy was 56.5kg.

2) Because I can wear a few of my pre-pregnancy clothes, zip up to halfway and that's it! Haha! On the other hand, I can still safely zip up some clothes - a little tight on the hip area I must admit.
But I realised this time round my tummy went down quite fast, with Athena I was also able to put on my pre-pregnancy clothes before the one month is up but the fat tummy was stuck on me for a long time until I conceived again.
*motivation*- slim down more.
Cali Fitness I will be back soon!!

3) Because in 5 days time my confinement period will be over. I can't wait to tour around Singapore. I can't wait to eat all the yummy yummy food and my icy cold ice-cream + desserts etc..

Feeling: A sense of achievement

No comments: