Monday, October 30, 2006

My growing children

Athena
I know I've asked and wondered why my daughter never asked me endless questions on "why why why" since she's already 4!
She's beginning to asks me now when she's in the car.
"mummy, why is there yellow yellow colour thing?"
"mummy, why got 2 arrows?"
"mummy,.............."
So many questions on the road, I wonder if she's going to be a driving instructor next time.

Then yesterday, she saw a hole on the floor of a shop and asked me why are there holes on the ground. So I explained it's for the glass door, to close and secure it on the ground. I further asked her to observe our gate as well.
I totally forgot about it until she stepped into the house and blocked everyone from entering the house and said "mummy, where got so many holes? No hole what! where? where?"

Aricia
A few days ago, I noticed Aricia was trying to turn from side to side. I hadn't realised it at first, I put her on the pillow and turned my back against her. Next minute I felt her legs kicking at me. I turned to look at her and realised she has moved herself.
I'm not trying to boast of her milestone. It's impossible for her to turn at this age, but I'm shocked at the strength she has.
Wanting to prove myself, I put her back in the position and observed her. And she did move from her back to her front (with her butt sticking out - so cute!) then she was trying to turn again, I helped to turn her head to the other side and she turned herself 180deg. Wow! And it happened a few times.


No comments: