11th Oct 2023
I had these little bits of information on my phone calendar sometimes as things happen, so now as I'm going thru them and trying to document into my blog I'm picking out the funny things che-che says.
Once when she was driving and there was an accident opposite. I commented "you see...."
She came with the reply "I'm driving, I cannot see." I replied her with a "you hear..."
(she was giggling away while I tried to maintain a serious look on my face when I said that)
she: "He had the mic on throughout the tram.
Confirmed I cannot be a tram driver coz l'll be scolding people the whole ride."
[😂 I think it's the same for me. I'd get booted out the very next day I start work.]
#smalllittlebitsofinformation#
11th Oct 2022
CeLEBraTioN!! 🍾🎉
First thing she told me "mummy, can you unblock my phone now?"
1hr 15 mins later; $21 poorer.
At least all I need to do is to transfer them into the respective wardrobes n bring the small stack for ironing? Or maybe no need to iron? #stillitssoexpensive#
11th Oct 2022
Another day; another 2 huge pile 😂
While lil' one is in school, it's to the self-laundromat near school.
#ahsohlifeislikethat#
Still looking good so won't go down FEF today
Such a beauty to wake up to
Sending hugs!! Happy Birthday!!
11th Oct 2017
* feeling funny
......and the giant walked into the PD clinic
11th Oct 2016
Wow! Listen to this. Now I want to 💃🏼
11th Oct 2014
Dead tired. Ok so she was suppose to segregate the stuffs ..I noticed she didn't put properly for the P3 stack. Sigh...dowan to think abt how she packed for P4,5,6. I used to have only 1 box for each level. Now it's ...suspect she didn't take out unnecessary stuffs eg. her worksheets. I only need the SA revision papers n SA. I gotta lug the heavy boxes into the storeroom.
Out of frustration, I cleared Aricia's P2 books and papers too. Pray hard teacher don't ask for anything.
It's amazing the studyroom can hold so much stuffs... (if only it's money). Still hv the cabinets with model compo books.
Argh....I'm going to be dead when moving house. So many nitty gritty stuffs
11th Oct 2014
Since she was so free looming and nanoblocking....I made her segregate her PSLE notes (certain subjects) into the existing P3-5 boxes. So I can put them back into the storeroom. I dowan to step into the studyroom, it's in a mess.
11th Oct 2014
Hairband. So pwetty!
终于找到我的美人鱼。
YL 我们吃了会变美美。哈哈!😃
Warzone! Study room's a warzone!
Sniffles! Feeling so sick now. Thank God he gave me strength yesterday to 'dong' with blocked nose; headache; bodyache just to go thru 作文. And today I'm finally down.
Time to start 弁当-ing again for the kids.
Click on these links or copy & paste to my blog :
http://athenamummy.blogspot.com/2008/03/blog-post.html
http://athenamummy.blogspot.com/2008/04/b0oks-cute-overload.html
















No comments:
Post a Comment