Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dreaming of flying

I had another dream of me back flying again. I've lost count to how many dreams I had but some of them were quite funny. Last night I dreamt that was I was helping out in Economy Class and somehow I've missed alot of rows and received complaints. Funny thing is.. when I connected the dream this morning, I was a LSS helping out (not a main crew there). So how did I miss out rows???? And why in the first place I was manning a cart??
I guess I really miss flying. Everytime I sit on the plane or go to the airport I'll think back of what I'll be doing right now if I was not preggie with my girl. Then I'll be green with envy when I see them packing up to fly to places which now I can only go whenever I join my hubby on his business trips or when we go on our annual holidays. sigh.............
I missed the chance when I passed the interview to go back as a flying mother. I gave it up all because my hubby told me " I'm going to fly alot next year. I dowan the girl to be parent-less."
Now I hope for a chance to let me rekindle my old job - even if it's for a month. And yes my dear readers.. I do enjoy the job alot!!

No comments: