Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mont St Michel



Was watching the Travel & Living Channel last night and they were introducing Northern France. I was so excited when they shot a distanced view of Mont St Michel. And yes, when I was there years ago the guide was telling us that we were very lucky that our bus could drive on the bridge to the abbey, otherwise we might have to walk on the "sands". Well, I guess even if I did go and maybe died in the process of getting there it's worth it. Coz' I've been dying to go there and once I flew in to Paris.. I just took the opportunity to go there. *Let me try to scan the photo I took (if I did take from the distance). Anyway the guide had to walk in the sand and she was stuck. Haha!
Anyway, more about this legendary place. Read on at : http://www.hillmanwonders.com/mont_st_michel/mont_st_michel.htm

No comments: