Sunday, December 4, 2005

No more diapers in the night

For two nights I tried my girl going without diapers in the night. Actually it prompted me to start early when my girl complaint that her diapers is tight (the ones at my mom's place are L size). So I told her that she will go diaper-less and will have to wake me up in the night when she wants to go toilet. But of course before that I asked mom for something plastic to put between her mattress sheet and mattress.
I am proud to say that for the two nights she did not wake me up at all, she managed to control her bladder all through. Which can be good and can also be bad. Good is - I can have my uninterrupted sleep, bad is controlling her bladder at such young age is no good.
I shall try again tonight. But I have a feeling that she might leak tonight. Why? Coz' she'll be back sleeping in the air-conditioned room.

No comments: