Wednesday, April 3, 2024

On This Day - (3rd April) #Reminders from FB#

3rd April 2020

Convo with brother.

Haha! Got SARS still went to concert. 

#musickillsthementalvirusinus#




3rd April 2020

Made a trip to the supermarket before the announcement commenced coz of a failed attempt trip (long queue) before picking lil' one up from school.

Che-che volunteered to go with me coz l'll hv lots of things to carry. To make her happy l asked if she needed to stock up tidbits again. Haha! She didn't buy much tho coz we already did stock up some biscuits n their tidbits way before. For the first time I had to leave all tidbits in the bomb shelter.




3rd April 2019


Athena Ting Che-Che would love to do this.


Footnote written in 2024 : honestly I’d be too fearful to run, not that I can run fast lah! But run later cannot jam brake in time how? Drop down the cliff, confirm die! So better to walk.


3rd April 2014


Class #2: A vy happy girl.

Pretty!


3rd April 2009 

* message in my wall from Sensei MeiLing (Shichida)


Haha!!.. I miss her... She is blur at times, cute at times and cheeky at times, miss everything about her... But I am very glad that she is doing very fine..


No comments: