Thursday, April 4, 2024

-2 FightDo class

Haven’t been going for Fight-Do for 2 Thursdays. 

Last week, I woke up with an intense unbearable pain that I had endured for the past few days. I was trying to pick up something with my left hand the day before and endured the pain, but I think I aggravated the injury? Thus woke up more ‘crippled arm’. No way I can move my arms in my already so-slow-manner during Fight-Do. I can’t go any slower 😜. Went for tuina and was nagged at by the doctor. 

Today, I woke up with a terrible headache and was ready to go slow. I had a restless night, slept on my right side; turned to my back and I had to do kee-chiu exercise at one point coz my left arm was numb. Before I know it, I think I only had 2hr of restful sleep. Feeling like a zombie 🧟‍♀️ I need some blood. 
Sent lil’ one to school and went to OTH, thinking maybe a little nap might help me. I hid out in one corner, saw an old man napping and an old aunty reading newspaper there. Wah…. why am I in the senior citizen corner? 🤣. I set alarm for 45mins but couldn’t nap at all. There’s no ventilation there, the only place with nice cooling temperature is just at the entrance/exit from carpark to shops, with people walking in and out. No way! 
45mins of closing eyes but obviously not resting coz my mind was awake. Head still throbbing after that so decided I shall skip today’s class as well. 
But …… I’ve promised lil’ one I’ll buy her Mee Rebus for her lunch. And I was supposed to pack mom’s lunch as well. In the end, I decided to switch my plans and went to mom’s at 10+ with her lunch and flowers+fruits to give thanks to 观音菩萨. Give thanks for protecting che-che during her spring break … and she told me she’s going Toronto again this long weekend. Huh? I 拜拜 buay hu leh… (uni closed; no classes coz solar eclipse. So good. Even the city’s City Hall is closed, trash collection delayed, business is closed. So deserving for this eclipse meh? As if the aliens 🛸 are coming to earth 🌎.  In SIN it’s school and business as usual.)
Left at 11.30 to go to her school and only reached home 12.16pm. Thursdays - I usually don’t have time to clean the house at all. I’m tired and sweaty but just had to vacumn n mop the house. Just feel so awkward when I 没有做家务. Was wondering what’s for nottie girl’s dinner, I’m lazy to go into a mall to pack for her later before picking her up. Saw that the fresh fishballs will expire on 7th Apr so cooked that for her after my lunch. Easy peasy. My first attempt of chapalan soup base from tangchye, 1/2 ikan bilis cube stock, pepper, salt, onion powder, smoked sole powder for the umami taste. I tasted a weird-tasting soup, maybe coz of the lozenges after taste. Soup + fishball cooked. Had another pot with water to blanch the noodles later.  

1.30pm : rest on bed after shower n arm exercise and it’s time to Zzzz all the way until 4pm. Popped a Panadol, played this : 

and woke up more alive. 

Really need to attend class next week. 


No comments: