Wednesday, April 10, 2024

On this day - 10th Apr * Reminders from FB *

10th Apr 2011

Weirdest things ppl use to 'chope' table. Spectacles!!

I see also laugh, woman rushes up to table n put specs down; followed by tissue paper. The owner of the specs came by 30secs later n put on his specs.

I'm surprise that he even found his way there.

What hv u seen?



10th Apr 2011

My ah girl tells me happily "mummy mummy when a sperm meets and joins with an egg, it's called pollination." I want to faint!!

** edit - if you'd like to know. The ah girl I'm referring to is che-che. 

10th Apr 2012

A part question asked "bullfrogs Z and Y died in the 3rd and 4th week resp. Explain how they could hv died." 

Answer : They choked.

?!?!?!?! ROFL. Siao liao!

** edit - if you'd like to know. The ah girl I'm referring to is che-che. 


10th Apr 2012

Two days of handbells practice, dunno if they'll put in another additional practice next Monday as well. I hope the girls do well next week


10th Apr 2012

How irritating can it be - when you go into the shop and ask SA about their products and she has the slightest inkling knowledge. How can they hire such staff?

10th Apr 2013

Mei-mei's class work which is bullshit!! Hahaha! "My mom's favorite thing to do is COOKING". ???? I don't like to but I love to bake.



10th Apr 2013

For the past 2 days, I hv been seeing property agents standing outside the school giving out pamphlets for a new launch, knocking at car windows. I managed to evade the group of 3-4 agents each day. Now outside PP, kena approached again by 3 agents.

Haiz! Took pamphlet and gonna use it to wave off the next agent who's going to approach me.

Getting phonecalls at home if we wanted to sell our home all these years. Rather irritating .... Oops! No offence to my property agent friends.



10th Apr 2014

A vy happy child, she looks forward to Art class. Her work today. And she proudly told the teacher that I display her art piece on top of the piano.



10th Apr 2022

Lil' one just said something that made me laugh out loud.

Whenever she does any work, her mouth also moves in tandem to the question or whatever 😅 more so when she's doing MA or POA.

So today, she was talking n sighing away and before she could say anything I commented "your brain's fried " which is her usual comments. Then she looked at me "I see numbers flying around me. I really see numbers flying around."

My daughter is a visionary I told her. Do you see any 4 numbers? predict any numbers so I can buy 4D?

Let me strike 1st prize.🤣

Pauline Patrick Teo - kor, your niece got another pattern 🤣#realtruthidontgamble# #thejoker#





No comments: