Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Not my usual Tuesday

Usually on Tuesdays are days when lil’ one starts early and end at 5pm. It’s a day where I can do the need-to-take-a-longer-time things around the house but not today.

The TCM doctor told me last Thursday that I 拖 my between treatments too long each time, thus it’s taking me a longer time for recovery. 😢 Therefore starting this week I’ll have to be more hardworking and forgo some work around the house and go down to the clinic twice a week. 

Helped that hubby sent lil’ one to school so I don’t waste anytime driving to and from school. Was able to wake an hour later to vacumn and mop the house, cleaned all the mirrors in the house, laundry into the washing machine, cleared the cleaned dishes in the sink into the cabinet (see! If I don’t do this, nobody does it at all.) 

Hungry but went for my 6th tuina with an empty stomach. Spent around an hour plus in the clinic. Since I had around 2.5hrs of free time before my errands at City Gate (grocery shopping and pack dinner), I dropped by Flower Dome for my instant fix of happiness. Only 50mins spent in there and left for Raffles City at 2+. Was craving for my chilli crab pasta but no table available. Really frustrating, it’s the second time I’ve been turned away. I deliberately chose to go at 2+ after the lunch crowd but …… staff was quite rude to me also when I asked if there’s a possibility of sharing table. (O Coffee Club underwent a renovation and when they re-opened in June 2023, they had their tables to sit 4!!! No table for 2! Crazy! Another customer previously also complained that the seats are all left empty with just 1 or 2 pax. Can make a few more tables to sit more customers.不会做生意)Initially wanted to head to City Gate immediately but I realised I’ve exceeded the 10mins parking grace so decided I’ll just grab my lunch here then pop by City Gate for less than an hour (possible for me to grocery shop and pack dinner). Since was craving for vietnamese, I dropped into Nam Nam.

Lil’ one is suppose to end school at 5pm today but at 3.03pm she called to say she’s done. WHAT?! I just placed my order. She 🚂 down to me and ….there goes my trip to City Gate. Heng ah… if I was at City Gate the time she called, she would have problem getting to me. I would have suggested she bus home but she wouldn’t want. Think she has this fear of being alone in the house. Because of that, I should be thankful that I didn’t have to gobble down my lunch or early dinner. Settled her dinner and we left at 5pm for home. 



No comments: