Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Thermie #6

Getting the hang of using it now. But I still don’t get the chance to cook on a more daily basis. Coz it just always happen that it makes more sense to pack dinner home then for me to rush all the cooking in less than 1hr. With lil’ one started on her therapy, most appointments end late at 5+, 6+

I’ve successfully attached the butterfly whisk. Had to triple check, 4x 5x check to make sure I’m attaching it correctly before I turn on Thermie (worried if I’ll spoil it in the process)

Really easy, but it didn’t taste that nice coz I think it makes a difference in slicing finely and anyhow cut ginger - brings out the smell better. I cut huge chunks coz the girls don’t like it and they always pick on pieces.


Rice so fluffy and nice. 

I didn’t use Thermie to cook this, used the pot as I needed to heat up the leftover basil pork. But ikan bilis were just airfried today



No comments: