Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thermie #5

Hungry like crazy, nothing to eat at home except bread with chocolate peanut spread. Lazy to cook instant noodles coz I kept all the pots and pans in the cabinet already. 

Decided to try and cook soft boil eggs. Afterall many people showed how easy it is to do it. I’ve failed so many times doing this over the stove; following mom’s instructions to the tee still cannot. Useless me!  

I boiled 4 eggs. And used this instructions : 



Cracked first 2 eggs and there were some raw whites. Threw them away coz there’s no way I can re-cook the eggs. 
For the remaining 2 eggs, I extended time to 2mins, the first min I used 75deg cel, second minute used 70deg cel. 

This is how my last 2 eggs turned out. A little better but still have a teeny weeny raw white. Ok, won’t die since people do take raw eggs. 
A
I will do it better next time. Jia you! 


No comments: