Monday, February 13, 2023

The unexpected world of photoshop

I simply don’t understand why would people want to over Meitu or photoshop themselves? So much so that when you see their unedited photos, it’s really OMG 判若两人!  

So I get it why they edit their photos, they want to look good in their posted photos. In that case, might as well don’t put their photos in FB or Instagram to show the friends. 

And almost instantly one can tell that the photos are edited when suddenly so many people know how to glitter their under eye. Have that nice blushered cheeks; nose abit sharper and eyes suddenly all so big and not forgetting flawless skin.

I’m a “what you see is what you get” person. I don’t edit my photos at all. Well….even if I had wanted to, I need to photoshop in alot of areas - the face, the arms, the fat body. To make it simpler for myself - don’t post! At least I’m not fake! 

No comments: