Friday, February 3, 2023

Looking a little better

.. depending on how one sees it, both placement actually have things inside and outside the yard toilet lah! Still I prefer this arrangement. Read on the aunty crisis I faced in Oct 

Richard (from Benji Plumbing & Sanitaryware Pte Ltd) was here to fix the master toilet shower and I asked at the same time if removal of basin is under their purview or carpentry or who? He removed the redundant basin and did a bit of twist here and there (not wanting to scratch the washing machine against the door frame) and the machine went in. He did mentioned that if the previous 2 young chaps made more effort, the washing machine could go in. Still the basin is always in the way of my big head whenever I need to do the laundry. 

                

Though I still need to put the laundry bags here, at least it feels like there’s more space for me to walk through.


Argh! I have no racks, nothing to put these back in the laundry area. I shall just bag these up and put in this yard area first until the carpentry works is done. 


Meanwhile, I guess it’s time for some organization changing? Will get some white containers to match these items here. Change this 5kg detergent container, I’m getting sick and tired of the look.  


what to do with this basin? I suggested to keep for lil’ one’s house when she get married next time, it will be our gift for her 传家之宝 🤣

Jason will come over next Tuesday (7th Feb) to see what I need to do for the kitchen and laundry area. Can’t wait for a new kitchen and a new laundry area. 



No comments: