Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Weirdest dream

I must be overtly exhausted that I dreamt during my morning 1hr+ sleep (usually I'll plonk back to bed after the girls leave the house for another hour or so extra sleep. 

I dreamt that I was awoken by che-che who was in her school uniform, saying that I had forgotten to pick her up from school. And it's already 12pm now. It was her Math paper and they were dismissed the moment they finish their paper, which was 10am. She waited for me and called me a few times to no avail, therefore she took a bus home herself. 

I jumped up from bed! It's so surreal and I kept checking the date and time on my phone. 
"Shit! Is she having her Math paper today? 
27th Sep. 9am. 27th Sep - nope. Her paper starts in October." 

That was a startled wake up call. Anyway, that dream can wake me up but not the phonecall from Guardhouse. 

sigh.....I'm too tired. Which reminds me too that I need to jot down the dismissal time into my phone today. 


No comments: