Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Funny

Year end holiday : 

Today, che-che being the more adventurous than lil' one, asked me if we could camp outside. "It'll be so nice." When I highlighted to her that the time we're going, with that elevation there's probably going to be snow. And her no-longer-looking-like-puppy-eyes widened in excitement. "So.... it'll be fun right?" When I explained that she'll probably be buried dead the next morning she burst out laughing and suddenly she realised that "yah! the tent cannot take the weight of the snow. It will collapse". At that moment, I suddenly felt I was smarter than her. After that, I told her that's the reason why some people can be locked inside their own house when snow pile up through the night and they have problem opening their main door and leaving the house. They'll need a huge scrapper. My dunno-where-her-brain-went-to girl can tell me "I will start a fire and it will melt. No need to scrap."

            

No comments: