Thursday, September 28, 2017

Last day of table hogging

Today marks the last day of me hogging tables in United Square after 3 years. 3 years! I was a familiar face in Macs on Thursdays as I wait for the girls to finish their tuition at TLL. Usually hog the place from 2+ to 7pm.
It was only this year that we had to wait from 2+ to 5pm as I withdrew them out from their English tuition, lil' one remained in their Science class. But sometimes I wait alone as che-che needs to stay back in school.

三年 - 有点舍不得. Free air-con; free wi-fi. I lug things to do, papers to mark, laptop to do some typing. Anything that keeps me occupied except enjoying korean drama or staring into blank spaces or shopping.    

The things most parents in Singapore do. Sit and wait for their kids. Oh! I must admit there were days when I really needed a place to sleep, I'd go over to the beauty salon for a facial. Service sucks. Three times I went; three times I had lotion getting into my eyes! I dunno how the lady do it, my usual beautician at another place don't do that. But... I desperately need the flat bed. There were days too where I'd go for a shoulder and back massage where I bought a package from Wan Yang. The good thing is that I can go to any Wan Yang with the card, so sometimes I do go to the one in Parkway.   

Next week onwards, lil' one will go over to Mountbatten Square on Saturdays. Will blog about it the next time why the switch.  

Meanwhile, today's the last day I can pack that nice Japanese food from the foodcourt. 

No comments: