Saturday, September 16, 2017

Angry!

She must be the stupidest person on earth, so stupid that she can be manipulated. 

Found out today that she has a pair of not brand new scissors  in her gigantic pencil case, which I've never seen before. Then asked her where was her Tsum Tsum scissors, she couldn't answer me. Rather, she chose not to answer me. Then my sixth sense triggered alarm. I asked if she changed her scissors with someone else, she said yes and it's the other girl that asked for the exchange. I am really mad with her? Why? 

This is in her pencil case - Paperstone Teddy scissors which costs $2.
$2!!!!!



In exchange for something similar to this, except it's Tsum Tsum. It's compact and nice for school. And this cost around $15 - $16. She stupidly changed, not knowing how to reject, something that is 8x cheaper. Any girls who sees it will definitely like it lah! 

Damn stupid!  





It was part of her birthday present last year, and within a year it's gone!  

No wonder people like to rummage through her pencil case lah! One pen was stolen recently. The pen she insisted that she really likes it and it'll be part of her birthday present this year. It was stolen and yet I had to buy another one for her within the next few days just not to disappoint her. But in the end, she was the one disappointing me. 

I don't care. I told her I'd give her until this Friday. I want to see the scissors back in her pencil case, and she can return this god-damn cheapo scissors to that girl. (Even the scissors I bought from Popular cuts better than this Paperstone scissors.) If not, I'll take $30 from her as compensation. Harsh? I don't care! This girl needs to be taught a lesson. Inflated price - yes. 2x more, to appease my anger.

This isn't the first time I'm taking money from her also. Months before I made her pay for her correction tape refills. She was always wasting correction tapes at home, all you need to do is to slide the tape across once right? She has to slide a few times. And I heard her remarked before, "It's okay, we have alot of refills at home. Our cupboard is like Popular like that." I heard it, I don't like it and told her the next time she's paying for it. She thought I had forgotten about it, so when she asked to buy correction tape I said I'm not paying. She said she'll pay me at home, I rejected and told her to count the money she has at home first, I don't want to be owed. So, for the next few days she had to use another correction tape to "last her a few days" coz' I didn't want to make a deliberate trip down to Popular. On the day, she brought out her coins (she has 2 piggybanks. I told her she can save 30% /70% into the 2 piggybanks. 30% will be accessible for her use. 70% is the can't touch it at all) from her 30% -savings piggybank and started counting. She attracted the attention of one staff in the bookstore, she was pitying her and said I should pay for her. I told the lady I won't give in, she needs to be taught a lesson. 
She dare not sulk and try to pull some tricks on me, but she did mention that her hard-earned savings of $13+ is left with $2+. I had to take the credit of the extra 5% discount she was given. Fast forward and about 3 weeks ago I asked her how many refills left. She said she's still "left with alot. I feel heart pain so I dare not waste my correction tape now."           

Remind myself, I shall not be soft with her when she cannot come up with $30 from her 30% piggybank.  

No comments: