Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Lorna Whiston class

It's her last lesson in LWSC.

I'm grateful to her teachers these years. And I must admit, Mr Johnson is the most dedicated teacher amongst all.

I heaved a sigh of relief over my tensed chauffeuring timing but it is indeed sad to say goodbye - to her teacher and to her friends.

I'm relieved too that hubby helped me with bringing mei-mei for her abacus class. So that I need not rush back. Che-che and I had our dinner at Crystal Jade. Well, we have the time coz' it's non-curriculum day tomorrow.

Che-che kept asking me if I would attend Sports Day with her. I teased her by saying I wouldn't go becoz' she did not participate in any event. Just then, two women walked past our table. Her current FT and last year's Math teacher. *embarrass*

No comments: