Sunday, October 2, 2005

" Calling all passengers bound for New York "

Last evening my whole family went to the airport to send my brother and sister-in-law off at the airport.
Somehow I can sense my mom's edg-iness when we were waiting for them to clear immigration. I can't blame her, she's all worried about her son who's going to be away from her for 2 months (like how is he going to survive all alone without family).
Funny it seems at this time of the year, all her children are travelling. Brother left yesterday, my elder sister (yup. the one who kicked me down the stairs) left for Tioman today for her diving trip, and I will be leaving next Saturday for States. A pity though all my arrangements have been made way ahead, otherwise it would be nice meeting up with my brother.

No comments: