Sunday, August 15, 2021

What happens if I went with her? ----- I'll die! (maybe)

Looking at her QO orders and the daily video calls I've made with her so far..   

I'd end up like her maid again. Wash clothes, undergarments daily, tidy up messy place which she always leaves behind, hair on the toilet floor. Nag nag nag nag nag. I get more stressed staying with her. Neighbours will hear me nagging and scolding her. 

Supposedly it's the same hotel as she is assigned - the space is really small. I think I will feel really claustrophobic. A room with an open balcony would be best! 

I'll have to hide at one corner of the room unseen so when she does her live lesson, I'm out of sight. 

Wifi is laggy there - I might not even have the chance to do my things smoothly? It'll be a torturous quarantine for me. Probably can't even catch some dramas too. I'll be so dead....  

Food - How? Not easy to find catered keto food. And if I need to meet a minimum requirement all the time, I'd be broke. Should I continue keto or is it time for me to whack the normal food which is easier for me to order from Grab? Then re-start keto after QO, afterall keto is a forgiving way of eating. 

But then again, with her away from us for 8-9 days. At the 5th day mark, I began to miss messing up her hair; irritating her; teasing her. Although she's talkative, she's still a good girl. She was even asking me permission if she could take a nap?? Yes, even when I wasn't around to watch her every moves she still seeks for permission. Haha! So perhaps the cleaning after her may mean nothing at all. 

 


No comments: